Isolation Glove Boxes (Containment)
Designed to place an added barrier between you and any suspected contaminants contained within an envelope or package.
This containment glove box features:
- Hermetically sealed interior provides the airtight atmosphere you desire when opening tainted mail
- Latex gloves which offer the greatest dexterity available while keeping your skin safe from contamination
- Side door of the glove box allows for larger packages to be passed into the glove box before being opened.
- Patented Coy diaphragm top allows the user to comfortably enter the chamber through the glove ports without fighting the gloves, and without expelling the interior atmosphere to the room air
The Coy Isolation Glove Box was originally designed anthrax containment but can be used for any sealed containment needs.
All glove boxes are fabricated to meet rigorous standards for cleanliness and durability. Solvent welding ensures a strong, airtight structure that won’t leak. The gaskets on the side doors provide a safe, positive seal without interfering with full access to the internal chamber.
The front viewing angle allows the operator an uninterrupted view of work in progress. Contact Coy about custom viewing angles for specific requirements.
- Neoprene sleeve with replaceable cuff length latex glove
- Large side door
- Patented Diaphragm Top*
*The patented Diaphragm Top increases the ease with which the operator’s hands enter and exit the glove box buy expanding and contracting the interior volume as a users hands enter and exit the glove box
|Glove Box Description||Part Number||Chamber Dimensions
L x D x H
|Mini Glove Box||8302025||24 x 24 x 20 in|
|61 x 61 x 50 cm|
|1 Person Glove Box||8302050||42 x 24 x 24 in|
|107 x 61 x 61 cm|
|2 Person Glove Box||8302100||60 x 24 x 24 in|
|153 x 61 x 61 cm|
|Glove Sizes||Medium, Large (standard), X-Large|
|Side Door||Click here for PDF dimensional drawing of door|
*5ft Units are equipped with 4 Glove Ports for 2 person operation.